In this LIVE virtual tutorial, you will learn how to create your backgrounds and scenes using Canva! This class is scheduled for Friday, December, 10, 2021 at 7pm EST.
Upon checkout, you will receive an email from SENDOWL to register for the class. Once you are registered, you will receive a ZOOM Link to gain access to the class.
In this class you will:
Use Canva to create your dimensions and format your graphics.
You will also:
- LEARN HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN SCENES USING CANVA
- ROOM SCALING
- HOW TO CREATE DEPTH ADDING DETAILS
- HOW TO SELECT THE PROPER GRAPHICS
- WHERE TO FIND GRAPHICS TO ADD INTEREST
- 3 WAYS TO CREATE SIMPLE PATTERN FOR DIGITAL PAPER
- HOW TO INCORPORATE DIGITAL PAPER IN YOUR SCENE
- IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO MY CLIPART E-GUIDE
- AT THE END OF CLASS, YOU WILL RECEIVE A 50% DISCOUNT CODE FOR THE NOTEBOOK PRINT ON DEMAND CLASS
CPNS Boutique scenes have been published on journals sold in Amazon and Barnes and Noble, Books-a-Million and Walmart.
No physical item will be shipped. This tutorial is the property of Chocolate Puddin Noodle Soup and may not be distributed.